We have continued to cover some of Scotland’s largest events, including full cover for Pride Glasgow from the early planning stages to after event support. Below is a small selection of the events that we have covered;
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party
- BBC Hub at the Edinburgh Festival
- Beltane Fire Festival
- World Badminton championships at the Emirates Arena
- Edinburgh & Stirling Marathons
- National Track League at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- Botanic Lights at Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- National Lawn Bowls Championships in Ayr
Each event is assigned an Event Manager who is the sole point of contact from planning, on the day at your event and after event support. This one point of contact will provide you with a personalised experience and adapt the service to your requirements to ensure that every need is fulfilled.
As well as a strong staff base in Ayrshire, we also have staff based across the UK including Glasgow, Inverness, Dunfermline, Perth, Edinburgh, Manchester and Stafford.
Burnside Event First Aid Ltd carries out a disclosure check on all staff using the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG Scheme).
Burnside Event First Aid Ltd has following insurance in place;
- £5,000,000 Medical Malpractice Insurance
- £10,000,000 Product Liability Insurance
- £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- £10,000,000 Employee Liability Insurance
Burnside Event First aid is a Qualsafe approved training centre for first aid and pre-hospital care qualifications. Some of the most popular that we offer are;
- QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (FREC 3)
- QA Level 3 Award in Administering Emergency Medical Gases (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Administering Emergency Oxygen (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in CitizenAID (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF)
We can support your event with any medical requirements and can give you expert knowledge on planning and delivering Medical cover at your event.
Please contact us for further information, where we would be happy to provide a free, no obligation quotation.